Residential renovations, commercial upgrades and hospitality outfitting all form part of our extensive portfolio of services.
Thesen House Shop offers a range of window coverings to suit any application or style and our decorators are on hand to help you select the best option for your project.
Products that we offer include:
- Curtains, tracks, rods and tiebacks
- Roman Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Roller Blinds
- Motorized blinds
- Plantation Shutters
UPHOLSTERY & FURNITURE
We design and manufacture our own soft furnishings, reupholster existing pieces and stock a range of hand selected locally made and imported furniture.
Our extensive range includes:
- Sofas, corner units and daybeds
- Slipper chairs, armchairs and ottomans
- Dining tables and dining chairs
- Coffee tables, side tables and occasional tables
- Servers and console tables
- Outdoor furniture in mock wicker, genuine wicker, wood and steel
- Mirrors and wall art
SCATTER CUSHIONS, RUGS & WALLCOVERINGS
Carefully selected finishing touches add colour and texture and help to bring a room together. Our showroom has a range of accessories for sale off the shop floor or available to order from samples such as:
- Scatter cushions
- Rugs – locally stocked or imported ranges
- Mirrors and wall art / framed prints
- Lamps, lampshades, candles and candle holders
- Vases, bowls, baskets and decorative bottles
- Throws, quilts and blankets
- Tablecloths, napkins and tea towels
- Bags, hats and beach towels
BED LINEN, TOWELS & HOSPITALITY
For larger residential and hospitality projects we supply beautifully made, high quality bed linen, towels, gowns and bathmats.
We have options to suit a variety of budgets and styles including:
- Snag proof towels for the hospitality industry
- Luxury towels for boutique hotels, guest houses and residential clients
- Good quality poly-percale bed linen
- 100% cotton percale bed linen in various weights
- Feather and goose down pillows and duvet inners
- High quality fibre filled pillows and duvet inners
- Towelling and fleece bathrobes
- Hospitality slippers
OUR DESIGN PROCESS
We understand that no two homes or clients are the same, so our design process is tailored to each individual project.
During the initial consultation we take time to familiarize ourselves with the likes, dislikes and needs of the client/s and the scope of the project. This meeting often takes place even before a house is built or a renovation completed to allow plenty of time to plan and complete the job. This is particularly beneficial for larger projects where floor plan layouts need to be decided, paint colours selected and flooring options considered. We work closely with architects, contractors and other service providers to ensure that all of the design elements come together in harmony and suit the needs and lifestyle of the client.
Once we have compiled a comprehensive brief for the project, the creative process begins. This includes working out furniture layouts, selecting/and or designing furniture for the space, discussing window treatments, flooring options and paint colours and choosing fabrics for upholstered furniture. This preliminary proposal is then presented to the client in a mood board with sample swatches, photographs and drawings to provide a clear image of the finished project. The details are then discussed and amended where required and a quote is worked out.
Once the quote is accepted by the client, the orders are placed and manufacturing can begin.
Each project is carefully monitored and managed from inception to installation to ensure a stress-free, professional process and a handover that meets your deadline and expectations.